- Hunstman: What did she do to you?
- Regina: I shared a secret with her. And she couldn't keep it. And that betrayal…cost me dearly.
- Me: SHE WAS A FREAKING ELEVEN-YEAR-OLD!
- Graham: Look, can we please talk about this? I need you to understand!
- Emma: Why?
- Graham: I don't know! Maybe so I can understand!
- Emma: If you need analysis, go talk to Archie!
I just got to the part where Regina has her first attempt at making the curse, and she sacrificed her “childhood steed.” Having seen The Stable Boy, this just gained a whole new meaning.
I THOUGHT I’D HAVE A:
AND ALSO A:
WHERE I’M REALLY AT:
this is so factual it hurts.
- Old English (Anglo-Saxon): Eft he axode, hu ðære ðeode nama wære þe hi of comon. Him wæs geandwyrd, þæt hi Angle genemnode wæron. Þa cwæð he, "Rihtlice hi sind Angle gehatene, for ðan ðe hi engla wlite habbað, and swilcum gedafenað þæt hi on heofonum engla geferan beon."
- Middle English: In þat lond ben trees þat beren wolle, as þogh it were of scheep; whereof men maken clothes, and all þing þat may ben made of wolle. In þat contree ben many ipotaynes, þat dwellen som tyme in the water, and somtyme on the lond: and þei ben half man and half hors, as I haue seyd before; and þei eten men, whan þei may take hem.
- Early Modern English: But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun. Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, Who is already sick and pale with grief, That thou her maid art far more fair than she Be not her maid, since she is envious; Her vestal livery is but sick and green And none but fools do wear it; cast it off. It is my lady, O, it is my love!
- Modern English: Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense.
- Pointless dribble: Omg, lol, def totes ridic, c u ltr
- Tumblr: A3ruI#$uo13urq8o3U#$QRJFAKELFJQEjfkasdjfklqjRJ#@J@#KLJ$JFSGDDFJFIdSFI45jkjr!!!!!!1111
Rachel sang Take a Bow
Gives You Hell
Get it Right
Go Your Own Way
Jar of Hearts
And she’s still with Finn?!
Does she not understand the meaning of the lyrics? Because 4 of those songs mean…
And Get It Right means he makes her feel like this..
So again, why is she still with him?